HOW DO YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT GRIP FOR YOU
A quick look at our website will tell you there are a great many grips to choose from so how do you pick the right grip for you. There are a couple of simple questions to start with …
- Do you have sweaty hands? If the answer is YES then a cord grip of some kind could be for you, unless you just don’t like the feel. Keyword: CORD
- Do you have any joint pain or arthritic problems ? If the answer is YES then you could consider an “Arthritic” or larger size grip or a softer grip or one made with a compound that absorbs shock. Keyword: ARTHRITIC
- Do you like a “tacky” (as in sticky) grip and believe this gives you a more secure feel? If YES then you will head more towards a “tacky” feeling grip Keyword: TACKY
- Do you want a coloured grip? If YES then you have lots of options in all of the categories. Keyword: COLOURED
- Do you want a grip for comfort? This can mean size or softness so that there is less jarring for off centre hits. Keyword: COMFORT
Then we have the simple questions … Size (see our size chart); Quality … all grips here are of top quality; Price … There are varied price options in all categories.
And the last question …
DO YOU WANT TO SAVE REAL MONEY?
If YES then pick your grip and go straight to the “GRIP IT & RIP IT” DIY Regripping Kits because it is simple, it is fun and saves you real dollars.