JUMBOMAX now available in JMX UltraLite
Keeps your swingweight and club feel the same but with all the benefits of JumboMax
STRAIGHTER FLIGHT INCREASED CONTROL GAME CHANGING PATENTED DESIGN
- New Model used by Bryson DeChambeau
- Super Shock-Absorbing Outer Layer
- Available in sizes to suit any golfer
- The future of golf grips.
JUST RELEASED! The JMX UltraLite grips are a breakthrough in grip technology offering the stability and control of our patented JumboMax grips at around half the weight. Not possible until recent manufacturing innovations, the JMX UltraLite grips are for the player who wants all the stability and control of our oversized grip technology, while retaining the feeling of more weight in the club head.
- Promotes light, even grip pressure.
- Maintains the feeling of a heavier club head.
- Shape: Oversized tapered profile keeps club face square longer.
- Color: Black with Red, White & Blue pinstripes.
- Firmness: Maximum
- Texture: Multi-textured, High-tack, All-weather Polyurethane surface.
- Vibration Dampening: Moderate.
- Standard .600 inch core diameter.
- Length 11⅛”
- Weight: Small 46g, Medium 47g, Large 49g, X-Large 51g
In head-to-head testing by GolfTest USA, JumboMax grips beat standard golf grips in driver distance, club head speed, ball speed and smash factor. With a JumboMax Grip on their driver, testers gained an average for 10 yards more carry. In the wedge test, accuracy improved an amazing 22.8%.
JumboMax grips are the USGA conforming, super-oversized grips that fit your hands better for increased power and more solid ball striking. Our patented design and larger diameter provides a super “Finger-Palm” grip that is revolutionising golf.
JumboMax grips provide a tension-free, one-piece connection to the club for more consistent squaring of the clubface and incredible power and accuary.[/wr_text][/wr_column][/wr_row]